Pre-orders for the 2022-2023 plan book begin in June 2023.
Sign up here to be notified when they begin.
This is a plan book for school-based, home-based, and community-based educators who believe that young people can, will, and already do change the world. It is designed to help educators translate their vision of a just education into concrete activities.
This year’s calendar features all new historical anniversaries and birthdays. The newest edition has all the things you would expect in a lesson plan book, plus:
- Weekly planning pages packed with important social justice birthdays and historical events
- References to online activities, resources, and lesson plans related to those dates
- Tips from social justice educators across the country
- Inspirational quotes to share with young people
- Thought-provoking essential questions to spark discussion on critical issues
- Reproducible social justice awards
- and much more
Planning to Change the World is created by the Education for Liberation Network with the support of Rethinking Schools. All proceeds from the sale of the plan book support the work of these two organizations.